Bird Lover's Wildflower Seed Mix - Seed Packets, Heirloom Seeds, Flower Seeds, Non GMO, Open Pollinated
Original price $2.99 - Original price $2.99
$2.99 - $2.99
Current price $2.99
This beautiful mix of annuals and perennials is a birdwatcher's dream. It provides a bounty of food for seed-loving birds, allowing you to enjoy both the beauty of the flowers in your garden and the beauty of the birds that come to the feast. Seeds will attract Cardinals, Goldfinches, Buntings, and other songbirds. The recommended planting rate for an acre is 11-22 lbs., while 1/2 acre or less requires 9 oz./1000 sq. ft. This mix includes Annual Phlox, Black-Eyed Susan, Blue Flax, Calendula, California Poppy, Gayfeather, Indian Blanket, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, New England Aster, Partridge Pea, Plains Coreopsis, Prairie Coneflower, Purple Coneflower, Purple Prairie Clover, Shasta Daisy, Sulphur Cosmos, Sunflower, Sweet William Pinks and Zinnia plants.d.
About Our Seeds:
- Our seeds are non-GMO, open-pollinated, and untreated (free from fungicides, pesticides, herbicides, etc.)
- We regularly test our seeds to ensure they meet the highest germination standards.
- We provide full, detailed growing instructions for all our seeds.
- Our seeds are professionally packed in eco-friendly resealable packets made from recycled materials and printed with vegetable-based ink, without the use of plastic ziploc bags.
- 2g - Seeds approximately 50 sq ft
Animals play an important role in the dispersal of wildflower seeds. Species such as mice, rabbits and deer feed on these plants, allowing the seeds to be spread over a wide area naturally. This process is essential for the growth and proliferation of wildflowers across different regions.