Dwarf Columbine Flower Seeds - Heirloom Seeds, Container Garden, Cut Flower Seeds, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO
Original price $1.99 - Original price $1.99
$1.99 - $1.99
Current price $1.99
Aquilegia vulgaris is a perennial European native that produces delicate hanging flowers with spurred hooks in shades of violet, blue, pink, and white from spring to summer. It's compact growth and dwarf stature make it an ideal addition for small beds or container gardens. For best results, sow seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before the last average frost date; press into soil without covering as light is required for germination. Transplant seedlings outdoors as soon as soil can be worked or direct seed after the last frost, providing adequate water until established. Additionally, this flower makes a great cut flower.
About Our Seeds:
- Our seeds are non-GMO, open-pollinated, and untreated (free from fungicides, pesticides, herbicides, etc.)
- We regularly test our seeds to ensure they meet the highest germination standards.
- We provide full, detailed growing instructions for all our seeds.
- Our seeds are professionally packed in eco-friendly resealable packets made from recycled materials and printed with vegetable-based ink, without the use of plastic ziploc bags.
- .15g (Min. ~100 Seeds)
- Dwarf Columbine is native to Europe and can be found in mountain pastures, rocky places, slopes, and woods. The small, drooping flowers have strongly hooked spurs and come in a wide range of colors.