Early Jersey Wakefield Cabbage Heirloom Seeds
Original price $1.99 - Original price $1.99
$1.99 - $1.99
Current price $1.99
The Brassica oleracea Early Jersey Wakefield first made its debut in Jersey City, England in 1840. This compact, early-heading variety is perfect for gardeners with limited space as it yields 2-4 pound cabbages. The dark green heads have a sweet and smooth flavor that makes them one of the best-tasting varieties to grow. Additionally, they are resistant to splitting and slow to bolt, making them an ideal choice for optimal yield and flavor.
About Our Seeds:
- Our seeds are non-GMO, open-pollinated, and untreated (free from fungicides, pesticides, herbicides, etc.)
- We regularly test our seeds to ensure they meet the highest germination standards.
- We provide full, detailed growing instructions for all our seeds.
- Our seeds are professionally packed in eco-friendly resealable packets made from recycled materials and printed with vegetable-based ink, without the use of plastic ziploc bags.
- .5g (Min. 150 Seeds)
- early-maturing variety is delicious and eaten fresh. The conical, solid, tightly held heads grow up to 15" long by 7" wide and weigh 3-4 pounds each. A historic variety, this cabbage was first grown in the United States by Francis Brill of Jersey City, New Jersey, in 1840. 60-75 days from transplant.