Herbal Tea Seeds Collection - Pack Of 10 Herbs For Growing A Tea Garden, Heirloom Seeds, Stocking Stuffer, Non-GMO
Indulge in a relaxing tea time experience with the Herbal Tea Garden Heirloom Seed Collection, featuring an assortment of ten soothing herbs that can be enjoyed on their own or blended to create your own custom tea.
This amazing set includes ten carefully selected heirloom seed varieties, each packaged in professionally printed seed packets with detailed growing instructions and tips.
• Chamomile - A beautiful flowering herb that are perfect for creating a soothing and tasty tea.
• Calendula - Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, this herb is great for soothing a sore throat or urinary tract infections.
• Lavender - A fragrant and relaxing herb that blends well with chamomile for a delightful tea.
• Lemon Balm - A highly aromatic herb with a lemon fragrance and flavor, perfect for brewing fresh leaves into tea.
• Red Clover - A fruity and floral herb that pairs well with other herbs in tea blends.
• Anise Hyssop - The licorice-mint flavored leaves and flowers make a refreshing and fruity tea and can be used in salads.
• Peppermint - A classic and refreshing herb that is a staple in any tea garden.
• Bachelor's Button - Adds a pop of color to tea blends.
• Catnip - Known for its relaxing properties, the leaves and flowers can be brewed into a tea with a slightly earthy and citrusy flavor similar to mint.
About Our Seeds:
- Our seeds are non-GMO, open-pollinated, and untreated (free from fungicides, pesticides, herbicides, etc.)
- We regularly test our seeds to ensure they meet the highest germination standards.
- We provide full, detailed growing instructions for all our seeds.
- Our seeds are professionally packed in eco-friendly resealable packets made from recycled materials and printed with vegetable-based ink, without the use of plastic ziploc bags.
(25g 400 seeds) x pack of 10