Lettuce Seeds - Heirloom Seeds, Iceberg Lettuce, Slow Bolt, Heat Tolerant, Cold Tolerant, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO
Original price $1.99 - Original price $1.99
$1.99 - $1.99
Current price $1.99
Lactuca sativa is a reliable, heat and cold-tolerant variety of iceberg lettuce that produces large heads with sweet, crisp leaves. Perfect for wedge salads or wraps, this variety can be grown year-round in mild climates when planted in spring or fall. Known for its slow-bolting nature and ease of growth, Great Lakes Mesa is an excellent choice for any garden or large planting.
About Our Seeds:
- Our seeds are non-GMO, open-pollinated, and untreated (free from fungicides, pesticides, herbicides, etc.)
- We regularly test our seeds to ensure they meet the highest germination standards.
- We provide full, detailed growing instructions for all our seeds.
- Our seeds are professionally packed in eco-friendly resealable packets made from recycled materials and printed with vegetable-based ink, without the use of plastic ziploc bags.
- .5g (Appx. 250 Seeds)
- The plant produces high yields of large crisped lettuce. It is stronger, larger, and more uniform than other Great Lakes varieties. One of the most widely planted of all the Great Lake types by commercial growers. This is the type you find in your grocery stores.