Mix Flower Seeds, Heirloom, Native, Flower Seeds
This mixture of flowers is a breathtaking combination that is effortless to cultivate and ideal for creating attractive, enduring bouquets. It consists of both annual and perennial varieties, ensuring that cutting flowers will be available for many seasons.
Mix Includes: Annual Baby’s Breath, Bishop’s Flower, Blanketflower, China Aster, Clarkia, Cornflower, Cosmos, English Wallflower, Gaura, Gloriosa Daisy, Iceland Poppy, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Mexican Hat, Painted Daisy, Perennial Lupine, Plains Coreopsis, Purple Coneflower, Rocket Larkspur, Shasta Daisy, Sulphur Cosmos and Sweet William Pinks.
For planting, the recommended seeding rates are:
- 10-20 pounds per acre
- 8 ounces per 1000 square feet for planting areas of half an acre or less.
- Our seeds are non-GMO, open-pollinated, and untreated (free from fungicides, pesticides, herbicides, etc.)
- We regularly test our seeds to ensure they meet the highest germination standards.
- We provide full, detailed growing instructions for all our seeds.
- Our seeds are professionally packed in eco-friendly resealable packets made from recycled materials and printed with vegetable-based ink, without using plastic ziploc bags.
- 3g - Seeds approximately 50-60 sq ft