Reid's Yellow Dent Corn Seeds - Heirloom Seeds, Field Corn, Corn Bread, Corn Fritters, Masa, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO
Original price $1.99 - Original price $1.99
$1.99 - $1.99
Current price $1.99
Zea mays is the most popular field corn variety in the country, boasting deep yellow kernels on large 9-10” long ears. This versatile variety can be planted to feed wildlife such as deer, turkey, and quail or used as livestock feed. In addition, it is great for making hominy, masa, cornbread and muffins, hush puppies, corn fritters, and many other delicious foods. With its high nutritional value and wide range of uses, Zea may be an ideal choice for any agricultural purpose.
About Our Seeds:
- Our seeds are non-GMO, open-pollinated, and untreated (free from fungicides, pesticides, herbicides, etc.)
- We regularly test our seeds to ensure they meet the highest germination standards.
- We provide full, detailed growing instructions for all our seeds.
- Our seeds are professionally packed in eco-friendly resealable packets made from recycled materials and printed with vegetable-based ink, without the use of plastic ziploc bags.
- 14g (Min. 50 Seeds)
- Reid's Yellow Dent is a variety developed by central Illinois farmer James L. Reid. Reid and his father, Robert Reid, moved from Brown County, Ohio to Tazewell County, Illinois in 1846 bringing with them a red corn variety known as "Johnny Hopkins", and crossed it with varieties of flint corn and flour corn.