Silvermine White Dent Corn Seeds - Heirloom Seeds, Iowa Silver Mine, Roasting Corn, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO
Original price $1.99 - Original price $1.99
$1.99 - $1.99
Current price $1.99
Zea mays, an heirloom dent variety from the 1800s, is renowned for its high yields. Large ears reach up to 12” in length and contain creamy white kernels that are perfect for roasting or grinding into grits, cornmeal, and livestock feed. This variety is also known for its resistance to corn earworms and ability to thrive in poor soils. Professional farmers and home growers alike will appreciate this hardy heirloom's versatility and performance.
About Our Seeds:
- Our seeds are non-GMO, open-pollinated, and untreated (free from fungicides, pesticides, herbicides, etc.)
- We regularly test our seeds to ensure they meet the highest germination standards.
- We provide full, detailed growing instructions for all our seeds.
- Our seeds are professionally packed in eco-friendly resealable packets made from recycled materials and printed with vegetable-based ink, without the use of plastic Ziploc bags.
- 14g (Min. 50 Seeds)
- The ears grow about nine inches long and have fourteen to sixteen rows of large, white kernels. 'Silvermine' can be used as a roasting corn variety, and is also excellent for grits, meals, and animal feed.